Welcome to St. Martin's.
At some point we were all new here. We know what
it's like to walk in and not really know anyone. Know that when we say,
"you're welcome here" we mean it. We are an intimate, inviting, and inspiring community and would enjoy having you with us, whether you're visiting, seeking, or searching for a church home. Here are a few details to
help you when you come.
- We have parking in the front and back of our building. Handicap accessible parking is in the rear of the church. We have parking for boats as well, if you'd like to come by water.
- Come as you are. We have people in suits and people in jeans. Dress in a way that helps you enter into worship.
- We are a multi-generational church, young and old are encouraged to worship. We have a nursery for children 0-3 and a Sunday school program for kids 4 years old to Grade 12.
- Liturgy is something that carries you along, don't worry about saying the right word or standing at the right time. The only mistake you can make is to forget why you came.
- Sundays Holy Communion 8:30am and 10:30am
- Tuesdays Holy Communion 12 noon
- Thursdays Morning Prayer 10am
- If it is your common practice of worship to receive bread and wine, please partake. If you would like a blessing come to the front to the rail and cross your arms around your chest. The clergy will say a blessing over you.
- After each service there is coffee available in our gathering space (called the Sam Cook Room). This is a great time to meet people, find out more about St. Martin's, and enjoy some coffee.